Thursday, July 8, 2010

News (Mostly) Unrelated To Photography

- My current list of interests (in no particular order):

Photography
Filmmaking
Psychology
Journalism
French/Comparative Literature

I am doing my best to stop being a dilettante in at least one of these fields.

- I am pretty much in agreement with the Progressives, (click here for more information!), although I am still researching.

- Please read Michael Ondaatje's Running in the Family! It is an excellent book. I have also realized that I rather like W. Somerset Maugham.

- Please watch EVERYTHING EVER MADE by Alfred Hitchcock! I am having a splendid time (almost) doing just that, as there is a festival at our local cinema.

- My So-Called Life is angst-filled and somewhat cheesy, but enjoyable nonetheless.

- It may be futile, but I continue to practice the ukulele in hopes of someday playing it decently.

No comments: